<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, July 09, 2009
I FEEL OLD. And irrelevant.

1. The sec 3s are running for exco already. I feel like I'm about to retire from school or something omg ):

2. Everytime I see throngs of primary school kids on my way home from school, I feel old too. Especially when I see them trying to act cool.

3. I realised that the music I listened to from primary school-sec one, primary school kids these days have probably never heard most of them in their lives.

4. There's a pretty acsi boy who lives near me but he's in lower sec. Sigh.


Anyway, the Barker carnival got cancelled due to swine flu. I wasn't looking forward to it that much until I realised that I'd been seriously lacking in eyecandy this year. But the worst part is that I didn't sign up for the history seminar at cj cos I thought it would clash with the carnival which I already had tickets for. And I really wanted to go for it cos it's the only subject I know for sure I wanna take in jc. The future's scary, no?

Su Lin and I were talking about what we wanted for our funerals. I brought the subject up cos I kinda tweeted about it. Anyway, thing is: I want everyone to get me sunflowers. And I want Brighter than sunshine + I want to hold your hand playing at my funeral. Because they're the sweetest songs ever. Maybe throw in How to be dead too, because the title fits the occasion and I love the song. Okay, that's for everyone to remember in case I end up old and alone. I wish I was buried in a graveyard either in US or England though. Then everyone would dress in black + carry black umbrellas at my funeral. I always thought that was cool. Plus I'd have an awesome epitaph. Don't think I'm morbid, Su Lin's already planned what to wear, what hairstyle she'd have in her coffin + dreaming of how she'd die.
5:34 PM;